Safety Advanced Technology: stopping gas supply in the case of leakage
Do you want to take your work with oxyfuel hand cutting torches to a new level of safety? Then the new S.A.T. system from Messer Cutting Systems is exactly what you need. We at Messer Cutting Systems are always striving to increase the safety of our products and to make the operation of our torches safer for their users. For this purpose, our experts have developed the complete S.A.T. system, consisting of S.A.T. valve and S.A.T. hand cutting torches.
The longer the hose, the more susceptible it is to damage, whether it is damage from flying sparks, sharp-edged objects or other hazards in the workplace. With a conventional torch system, these leaks on the hose usually go unnoticed because the working behaviour with the torch does not change and the user therefore has no indicator of a leak.
The system solves this problem by extinguishing the flame on the torch if the hose line is damaged. In addition, the gas supply is automatically stopped after the S.A.T. valve. Furthermore, the S.A.T. system eliminates the need to adjust the flame.
Thus, the S.A.T. system not only provides a significant plus in safety at the workplace, but also saves you time and provides more comfort when adjusting the flame.
- Huge improvement in safety for the user moving safety to new levels
- Detects leaks and damages to the hose assembly beyond the S.A.T. valve
- Eliminates the risk of leakage by stopping the gas supply
- User notices leakage in the hose line as the gas supply is stopped and the flame will extinguish
- Available with internationally common connections ie. 3/8” BSP, 9/16” UNF, M16x1.5mm
- ECO S.A.T. nozzles available for acetylene and propane
- High level of simplicity during nozzle exchange owing to the quick release exchange system at the torch head
- Available with different hand cutting torches and/or welding or brazing torches
- Excellent adjusted flame. Little need for the user to readjust the flame
REQUEST A FREE DEMO AT YOUR SITE
Use the chance to experience our S.A.T. System live and contact our experts.
We look forward to hearing from you.